Music Biz Mastermind Group Class
Join a special group of like-minded individuals, each on his or her own journey toward getting their music heard and making a living from creative income streams.
I will be moderating the group and offering my counsel, but this monthly class will ideally be a productive mixer for other musicians to connect and share their experiences, and help each other share and grow.
This group class offers 3 basic components:
1. Encouragement to set realistic goals and timelines to meet those goals
2. Creative brainstorming and sharing of experimentation in the music business, to give insight to what ACTIONS we can take to meet those goals
3. Accountability that those actions are followed and goals are met
- the DIY musician of all experience levels and styles
- those just starting out, curious about how the struggles and challenges working musicians face and the creative ways we meet those challenges
- seasoned working musicians seeking fresh perspective or creative ideas for their marketing or social media efforts
- folks interested in learning more about music marketing and social content marketing on a small budget
- writers seeking constructive feedback on their branding, images, social profiles, and more
What will happen in class?
- You'll learn the ropes of basic day-to-day music marketing and social media platforms
- You'll get assistance, feedback, and tips on the business part of your music career
- Meet and pick the brains of other working artists!
I'm a big proponent of students "guiding" their lessons and classes to get what they want or need out of each class. Feel free to shoot me questions and themes we can cover in each class ahead of time so that I may prepare resources for you.
Please email me these requests or any questions regarding this service at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the comments when you check out.
The size and experience of each meeting will vary depending upon attendance. This may be a great way to get one-on-one session with me at a fraction of my typical rate for individual consultations.
By placing this item in your cart and checking out, you are purchasing admission into this class. You will be sent a private invitation link for the event following your purchase.
*NEXT SCHEDULED ONLINE CLASS:
TUESDAY MARCH 21, 2017.
7PM PST/ 9PM CST/ 10PM EST*
The online sessions of this class will convene via ZOOM, which is an easy-to-use web-conference platform that can be accessed from any device connected to the internet or cell service. Each class will meet for one hour. ZOOM offers video and audio recording, so you will be able to review the class in between sessions.
*NEXT SCHEDULED TEXAS CLASS:
SUNDAY APR 23, 2017. 7PM, Austin, TX*
The Texas class meets on a monthly basis at SPACE in South Austin, TX. Each session will be a one-hour meeting, with the freedom for the participants to connect and chat more after each meeting of their own accord.
Light snacks and beverages provided at Texas class. Please notify me of any food allergies or restrictions so that I may accommodate you.
To find out anything else you might want to know, please visit my Instruction Services FAQ.
Cancellations: Payment is captured upon booking of appointment. Rescheduling is permissible as long as change is made earlier than three days before initial booking. Less than 3 days' notice will defer to cancellation regulation.
Cancelled sessions (including single group class admission entries) will be refunded only 70% if cancellation is made with more than 72 hours' notice. Cancellations with less than 72 hours' notice will not be refunded.